Friday, June 5, 2009

Thank You Father!

Today has been absolutely beautiful. The sky was so blue and the clouds so white...The air felt so fresh and clean in my nose and lungs. I raised my hands to the sky and just said a little prayer thanking God for allowing me to see this day. It feels amazing to be alive on such a wonderful day.

In addition to this beautiful day, I have a wonderful bunch of Christians to share it with. My mom recently gave her life back to God. This was one of my prayers answered. My mom and dad have been going to church and I know they will only benefit from being involved in the body of Christ.

My fiance is also a Christian. He is the kind of man we all dream of having, and God has blessed me so much to have him. I realize now that I have wanted someone like him more than anything in my life, but I have never believed I deserved someone like him. I pretended to be satisfied with less than amazing for years, and I am so happy to know that I can say I love him completely and mean it. Tomorrow we will have been together for 3 years!

I have so much to be thankful for. I find more things that are beautiful and wonderful in my life ever day. My heavenly father is amazing, and deserving of praise!

No comments:

Post a Comment