Saturday, June 20, 2009

Decisions

I spent the past five years of my life working towards a degree. When I finally graduated on May 9th, I was so proud of myself. For once in my life I felt like I had truly accomplished something wonderful--just for me. Now its over a month later and I am miserable! I have applied to several jobs and for the longest time heard nothing. Last week I had an interview and it went awesome. I have two more next week, and I am sure they will be great too. One would imagine I would be on top of the world right now, however, my heart is broken. I decided to give my heart to God five years ago. I have grown so much in him and all I want now is to please him. He said it wouldn't be an easy way of life and he was right.

The fact is I want him to guide my life and I want to follow with a merry heart. My family is pretty upset with me because they think I might move away to hurt them. The crazy part is no one on earth could ever love them like I do. I want to be a good daughter, but I have to be a good daughter to God first. I have cried my eyes out. Mostly because I just want my family to support me and be proud of me. I want them to be there for me and tell me that it I can do anything.

If you could just take a moment and pray for me I would appreciate it. If God is for me who can be against me? I keep trying to remind myself of that. I know that God has an amazing plan for me and I can't wait to see what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment