Monday, June 29, 2009

If only I could sleep!

I am sitting here awake when I would love to be sleeping! I have a bunch of things to do later today and have yet to get any sleep! I need to go pick up some things from town, do laundry, study for my licensure exam and I volunteer on Tuesday evenings from five to nine.

I am having mixed emotions about this licensure exam. I am so excited that I have finally made it this far...that I am so close to being a professional social worker. At the same time, I just paid a whole lot of money to take this test that I could potentially fail!

I also bought the study guide so I would have better odds of passing. Tomorrow, I am going to get out my notes from my classes and my books (yes I am a pack rat). I know I can pass this thing with flying colors (whatever that means).

I also can not wait to get a JOB!!! These days all I hear is budget this..economy that...and I think..wow...this really stinks for those of us who need jobs! I am hoping that things begin to look up pretty soon.

In the mean time, I am going to do everything I can to make myself more marketable to employers...even if it means paying to take a licensure exam!

No comments:

Post a Comment