Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Did that Just Happen??


Life is a whirlwind! I haven't blogged since....July! honestly, I forgot I had a blog until a friend commented on it.

Since July I moved, started a new career, and got married. WOW. Writing that out makes it seem so tini tiny....but living it made it feel so HUGE!
anyway, now that life is going in circles...I have no idea which end is up!

I have experienced the true human condition since starting my job as a social worker...
and boy do I appreciate my life. I also appreciate my husband and my parents more and more every day. I see how life hands some people lemons..and they sell the lemons and buy drugs. I have decided when life hands me lemons..I am going to make lemon bars and eat them all up. I might share...but I'm certain no one wants anything I cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment